CalciFile for Small Tight Canals - Attach to EndoHandle
'CalciFiles' work through calcified canals to the terminus!
Introducing Venta Endo's New CalciFile.
The CalciFile is your best chance for negotiation calcified canals and initial instrumentation of difficult narrow or tight canals. Its stiff design with minimal cutting flutes also have a unique safety tip to enhance the file to patency.
The CalciFile exclusively fits the unique locking chamber of The Universal EndoHandle.
Combining the CalciFile with the access and leverage of the EndoHandle is perfect for tough cases that would normally bend other file types.
* These files are modified and repackaged for sale by Venta Endo.
- gentle pecking action teases this file carefully down the canal.
- stiffer file doesn't buckle when it meets resistance
- super small size file diameter (.08mm at the tip) can usually negotiate even the smallest canal
- special designed flutes let the file slip through the canal without getting hung-up or snagged on the canal wall.