RoTAC, Rotary File Hand Grips Eliminate Sudden Motor File Separations with Manual Rotary File Control. Autoclavable for multiple use. Pack of 6.
Regular price $34.95
Safe Rotary Preparations
Shape the canal with the Finesse and Sensitivity of the Human Hand
RoTAC File Grips enables the clinician to create beautiful tapered canal shapes using rotary files in a manual "Balanced Force Concept" or watch-winding file movement.
With this kind of tactile sensitivity and control, small molar canals with curvatures that challenge motor rotary systems are delicately prepared without sudden incident or mishap of file separation.
See how RoTAC works. Switch from MOTOR control to MANUAL control for Safe Rotary instrumentation.
- "Slip-on" RoTAC Big Soft rotary file Grips
- Sensitive two finger file control
- Cuts and carves the perfect tapered shape
- Simple Watch-Wind or 'Balance Force' filing
- Autoclavable for multiple uses