Best Selling Starter Package _ Single Universal EndoHandle & Free CalciFile
Buy a single Universal EndoHandle and get the New CalciFile for FREE.
- EndoHandle is the #1 endodontic tool designed to improve visibility and file control of your endodontic file.
- If you are treating posterior teeth or difficult access cases, this new approach lets you find the orifice, negotiate the canal and prepare the Glide Path with one instrument.
- "I start every case with this instrument." Randy, Bellevue, WA, Endodontist
- The CalciFile is your best chance for negotiation and initial instrumentation of difficult or calcified canals.
- Its highly stiff design with minimal fluting and unique safety tip enhance patency, tactile feel, and apical movement.
- A super strong path file, not only finds the smallest hidden canals on the pulpal floor but negotiates, scouts, and threads its way down the canal to the terminus.
Patented, Made in the USA
The Universal EndoHandle is commonly used by Endodontists for initial canal management. This includes more difficult cases such as Retreatments and very calcified canals where additional files are needed. It creates a Clean, Clear, Smooth, Straight Line Access and Glide Path in less time than conventional hand filing, preparing the canal for safe unstressed rotary filing. The Universal EndoHandle is made of anodized aluminum and is autoclavable. The files are not permanently attached and require the user to place a disposable MicroFile in the unique locking chamber. A quick twist of the long handle firmly secures the file to the EndoHandle. Universal EndoHandles are all the same size, they are color-coded to ISO specifications so you can match the file size to the color of handle allowing quick recognition of files sizes.
Filing with The EndoHandle
The EndoHandle uses a simple and effective Circumferential Linear Filing technique. It is a straight-line/up-down filing motion done sequentially around the periphery of the canal. The file is placed in the canal and withdrawn in a directional manner against each side of the canal wall. No rotation, just safe straight-line filing to sculpt and clean the walls of the canal. The leverage of filing with the EndoHandle is at least five times more effective than traditional two-finger filing.