RoTAC ProGrips are specialized rotary file hand grips designed to enhance control and safety during rotary file instrumentation. These grips are particularly useful when the risk of sudden motor file separation and complication are present.
Regular price $29.95
Do not Risk File Separation
Shape the canal with the Finesse and Sensitivity of the Human Hand
RoTAC ProGrips enable the clinician to create beautiful tapered canal shapes using rotary files in a manual "Balanced Force Concept" or watch-winding file movement.
Sudden Motor File Separation will not happen with Doctor Controlled Tapered Rotary File Instrumentation. This Products PREVENTS MOTOR FILE SEPARATION.
See how RoTAC works. Switch from MOTOR control to MANUAL control for Safe Rotary instrumentation.
- "Slip-on" RoTAC Big Soft rotary file Grips
- Sensitive two finger file control
- Cuts and carves the perfect tapered shape
- Simple Watch-Wind or 'Balance Force' filing
- Autoclavable for multiple uses