The EndoHandle Pre-Rotary System contains three of the most efficient files of initial preparation.
4 out of 5 Endodontist using the EndoHandle System make it their daily routine of endo preparation. They like its simple, quick way of creating a smooth Glide Path for rotary files to safely follow.
The Purple EndoHandle is a #10 K File.
A #10 K file is the #1 ”First File” used by dentists in starting root canal preparation. Using the #10 file on the EndoHandle accomplishes much more than the conventional two-finger grip control is capable of.
- No guess work to find the canal orifice with the EndoHandle
- Effortless continual filing eliminates the hand fatigue of initial filing
- After only 20-30 seconds the canal is smooth as silk.
The White EndoHandle is a #15 Hedstrom File.
This highly efficient file cuts dentine and removes debris when the file is withdrawn from the canal. Hedstrom files and the EndoHandle are a perfect match. The EndoHandle gives you much needed leverage and control of the file, not obtainable with a two finger grip on the file. Using the EndoHandle against the canal wall, removes pulp tissue fast and efficiently. It cuts dentine and removes any interfering coronal dentine to complete a beautiful coronal “Pre-Flare” preparation.
- Circumferential Filing pattern with the #15 Hedstorm file is pulp debridement at its best
- Orifice enlargement naturally occurs
- Coronal preparation burs can easily achieve coronal preparation (Gates Glidden Burs / Orifice Opener Burs)
The Red EndoHandle is a #25 Hedstrom file.
Like its previous counter part, the Red Color EndoHandle is very efficient in removing debris and cutting dentine to smooth and blend a gentle taper to the canal.
- Used mostly in larger canals (Distal roots of Mandibular Molars, Palatal roots of Maxillary Molars, Pre-Molars with larger canals)
- This file is used in sequence with the previous file to continue debridement
- Blends the mid-root with the coronal portion to form a blended taper to the canal
The EndoHandle System : A sequence of 3 Files for a simplified start to your Endo routine.
Glide Path Preparation
- Pulpal Debridement
- Pre-Flare Preparation
Safe Pre-Rotary Preparation